Pages

I'm a Stay At Home Wife!

We'll, not exactly.... but today, i was.  Travis went back to work and I don't have to go back until next week, so I nested.  I did more laundry than i've ever done in my life, I organized and unpacked new fun kitchen gadgets and agonized over where to fit it all in our excessively small kitchen, I grocery shopped and I cooked dinner AND scones for breakfast for tomorrow.

Move over Martha. 

I'm EXHAUSTED.  Now, wine... Grey's Anatomy.

P.S.  I wore an apron when i cooked. (thanks Meg!)  Travis laughed at me when he walked in the door.  Thanks husband.

P.S.S. My first meal as a wife was Chicken and Three Peppers over Egg Noodles.  DELISH!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest thing ever! you are so very welcome for the apron. LOVE IT. you are a great wifey. xoxo

    ReplyDelete