Pages

Toot Toot

Tomorrow is my friend melissa's bridal shower.  I volunteered to bring some decorations and to make flower arrangements.  I've never actually made an 'official' flower arrangement, but i'm really good at chopping off the stems and shoving the whole bunch in the nearest vase.  Actually, Travis is the flower arranger in the family. He'd probably be mortified that i'm putting this in a public place for the world to see..... oh well.

Here is the first and the best arrangement he has ever given me.  Actually, this was our first valentines day and he whipped this little number up in his trunk while standing in my work parking lot. He even bought the vase (mug)! Needless to say he won a lot of points with the co-workers who had to let him into the office to put it on my desk, where i found it. I'm a lucky girl.

And here are my arrangements for the shower.  I'm pretty proud of myself. (me tooting my own horn) Not quite as good as Travis' but close... I aspire to his level of creativity!


Let me know if you need an arrangment done.  I'm thinking i'll quit my job and just be a florist....hahaha... ok, maybe not, but it can't hurt to dream!


1 comment: